The Road To Financial Freedom (Available July 28 - Pre-Order Now!)
In this the third volume of a trilogy on money management for Christians, Cameron outlines a strategy that is helpfully built on the analogy with taking a trip. In ten chapters, The Road to Financial Freedom takes the reader on a journey of biblical stewardship and good resource utilization.
This book makes it clear that there is hope for those mired in financial problems and seemingly insurmountable mountains of debt. Beginning where most people find themselves, the author brings the reader a multitude of practical ideas, steps and principles.
Cameron peppers his writing with helpful advice for everyone, but he gives special attention to young families that are needing a roadmap for godly stewardship. These principles work in today’s world because they are rooted in timeless Scripture and also in the understanding that God has designed his people to be a blessing.
- Special study on tithing: 6 points supporting the practice of Christian tithing
- Chapters end with summary checklist –Summary checklist at the end of each chapter
- Chapters are easily adapted for teaching and preaching
- Chapters begin with a pithy teaser
- Each chapter contains an interesting fact about the evolution of automobiles
"Barry Cameron's Road To Financial Freedom is full of solid biblical principles, memorable illustrations and wise practical applications. Parents will find it invaluable in imparting financial wisdom to their children. I believe this book will lead many to the financial freedom they long for."
- Randy Alcorn, author of Heaven, Safely Home and Giving Is The Good Life
“Your first investment on The Road to Financial Freedom should be to read this biblical, practical, and motivational book by my friend Barry Cameron. But don’t just read it – apply it in your life, starting today! In his straight-forward, no-nonsense, God-honoring approach, Barry will guide you toward financial liberation. It’s a journey you’ll always be thankful you took!”
- Lee Strobel, author of The Case for Christ and New York Times best-selling author